Saturday, December 27, 2008

This  is going to be just pictures this time around.   
   this is christmas.  shana curling her hair on the subway before dinner.  The wall of Santa is for mom.  and that is me by the weird lady statue. there are more photos but i have to wait for people to put them on facebook.com. 
This is the winter festival down by the river.  they do one for each season.  
He visited for about 2 weeks. This is Shaun tying my shoes cause my skirt is too short to do it myself.  this is the Korean way men do everything women just look cute!


   This is Hyun Su, isn't he cute? I think he is he is very kind. 


   This is Hyun Su's friend.  We all had lunch one day.
 this is a video of the winter festival.  its one of the light shows. This one is over the river.  the lasers are going through a generated mist.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

fulapi Nice pics my friend or should I say my cousin. You are amazing. I was livid last night you pic helped me "see the light" I can now watch the Cowboys beat the Eagles in peace. I can be passive about it as well. I love you and hope to se you when ever you return. My recently dubbed "Super cousin"