Saturday, September 13, 2008

Nowon adventure with my new friends.

    Starting from the left.  That is Shana, she is from Al, Crazy green statue guy, Josey, Tony, he is from Minneapolis, he's not as crazy as he looks.

  Dinner in Nowon. Soju, gross. its like Soki just not hot.  taste like Vodka to me not a big fan but you have to when you first get here

   Shana, and her whisky. they didn't know how to bring it so they gave her two classes.  Shana and Josey in the foreigner bar that had no foreigners in it.  That was our quest and it took all night but we found it.  
Nowon is only a stop away on the train and a pretty happening place.  

2 comments:

Unknown said...

In an a attempt to write you every time you make an entry I will l say this. I'm tired of all this pretty 20 something girls traveling. One of my co-workers is going to St. Andrew University in Scotland another cute Irish girl is spending 8 months in Europe. Mara is In up state New York (Albany) and the cute little college co-Ed I was hitting on at Acme is doing mission work in Mississippi. None of you are staying in Pa. Now I only wish the same were true with Meghan. She'll never leave Pa. That requires actual thought. A concept that's never gotten into her thick skull.

Anonymous said...

Hi Babe! So glad you are having fun and meeting some cool people. It looks like you are really finding your way around town! I can't wait to hear more about your time in the classroom and learning the language. God that must be soooo tough!!! Stay safe! I miss you and I love you tons!!
Jill