Saturday, September 13, 2008

Training :(blasss and some:)yeahs

Ok, so the training had a lot of good info.  It did get rather repetitive. that drove me crazy cause we were on lock down.  we could not leave the facility because of the group or groups before us got ways to stupidly out of control.  

Good part is i met a ton of people in my area!!!! this pic was the last night. and that is not everybody by any means there were about 200 of us.  the crazy thing is there were 200 the week before.  that's a little over 400 in total and there were over 1,000 applicants. cool huh.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It looks like your having a ball. I'm not surprised your making friends so fast. You have always impressed me through out the years. Especially that week in Chicago When I dropped the bomb on you. I think we both know what I'm referring to. Hint: it happened in the Jacuzzi.